The WoW or Gold Brainstormz Podcast Index

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Grayz in Battle for Azeroth - Twitter thoughts pt. 1

Here's some tweets that I tweeted today about BFA that I'll use to start off a series that I've thought about for years. Probably since WoD.

The idea is simply to share bit sized thoughts about my process while I play the game in a very specific way to meet my evergrowing needs of avoiding more and more time sinks

The tweets
Probably reactivating Engineering on main. Mail box + Looterang feel like a must have combo this xpac. Especially with my playstyle where time saved is the ultimate goal combined with maxxed out fun and speed. That's exactly how I felt in WoD to save time grinding 



When leveling my alts I'll use Herbalism and Engineering on all toons that have profession slots open. Herbs can’t be scrapped + I gain XP + gathering time is cut short with Darkmoon Firewater for 2x gatherers (OP!) or the Herb glove enchant for 1x gatherers.


AH Mount is incorporated into my selling. I'm adjusting all plans accordingly. Mail box is prio 1. Jeeves is prio 2 on main. With mining mats being available through other means I'd rather save time than pay for mats. Esp over time when the gold flow is in motion.

Losing the Remote AH is definitely a hard blow to the way I like to save time. So much harder to not waste time now. Luckily I've dropped my Cata mindset. So problem solved already. Will adapt


Also I love the fact that only sticking to Herbalism I won't have to run as many dungeons if I want the rare mats from both professions. Time saved. Gold earned. More fun knowing this. 

#woworgold

@grayzbdf

No comments:

Post a Comment