The WoW or Gold Brainstormz Podcast Index

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Signs of That Hardcore Life?

"You missed me?" - Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.

WoW is better than ever right at this moment and will become even better in 3 days (NA) / 4 days (EU), when The War Within pre patch launches and we officially enter the next expansions gameplay.

I'm more competitive than ever so I won't share how I'm preparing for The War Within in-depth at all. It's a long story and actually has nothing to do with WoW, but rather has to do with mindsets I was drawn to in my teens without being aware of the levels I was achieving things at. Sometimes when you stop doing and just reflect is when you realise the most profound things about yourself. Or maybe not? Who cares. Moving along aaalllriiighty then ahaha.

I can mention some topics that I'm extremely focused on right now before pre patch launch and before the expansion is released
The War Within levelling 70 - 80.
Gold crafting in The War Within. 

Reshuffling Dragonflight professions on a few characters. Making sure I can craft items whenever I need within my own ecosystem on EU. NA won't be as gold focused at all to avoid burnout. I decided to switch things around since I can pay for my Warbank access on EU and it will unlock across my Battlenet account. My 2nd Battlenet account's Warbank will be used depending on how things evolve. If I make the gold I intend to it will have 4 slots as well. Paying 2.5 million for having 5 slots is uncecessary. Better off paying for other things that I need with Battlenet balance before splurging on 98 slots. Alts are free as long as you have Battlenet space haha. But in the far future if I have more gold than I need, sure, then I will unlock all tabs on both accounts "because I CAN!".

Deciding which classes will have which professions. Rogues will have the most in-depth/advanced profession perspectives since that's the class I still enjoy the most right now. By far. 

PVP (Rated Blitz BGs). Preparing by listening to a lot of LoL (League of Legends) content about Ranked and how to improve and think within that bracket. Ranked Blitz will be extremely similar. I don't League, but I take mindsets from wherever I can to reach my goals and to improve and achieve dreams. WoW isn't as competitive at all since most of the content creators lack that diehard bawlz to the wawl passion. So I'll look elsewhere. Might even sign up on a site if I feel like the information I get can be translated close enough. I've done this in the past so it's nothing new. 

Alts 10 - 70 in both Remix and outside. In Remix I'm doing 5-man runs solo. Been a long time since I had fun doing it. Enjoying my Trial account Holy Priest. Requires a lot less time than setting up the level 70 route that others chose. Like always when the mainstream does one thing, I wait, do other stuff and then act once I see something solid that feels worth my time. 

NA region = PVP & Gameplay. I'll level here first.
EU region = Gold, PVP & Gameplay. I'll make gold via crafting here first.

TSM. Cleaning, new groups, learning about formulas, streamlining, adding mules, bankers and realms much more aggressively. 

Playing about 12 accounts. Subbed to one too many, but it works out because it adds options while I have them all active. The timings of the Sale lined up and so did the wallet. So yeah, I'm more addicted to WoW than ever ahah.

That's it. See ya on the flipside. 

I'll hopefully stream Blitz a lot since my guess is that I'll have to be the one that creates the specific content I want to watch. Only hard part is balancing energy with streaming since I go extremely hard at life and if I don't speak and discuss while streaming what's the point of being live? That's my pov. 

Hopefully I'll practice streaming without talking so that I have vods I can add to Youtube and rewatch while I work on improving on my Sub Rogues. Sub Rogue is the Jungler in League for sure. With my life I should play something a lot more chill like Fire Mage but my mind is my mind and strategies and tactics is all in the game. That's why I LOVE Chess even if I hardly ever play it. But I use it as a way of thinking daily.

Huge shout outs to
Georgewow. Sorely missed. The Mana Cooler was such a chill vibe. 

Rich Fischer. Horde for Life. Miss the old solo episodes extremely much. They were so good. I hope you're doing well, Rich.

A Paladin's Tale. Forgot his name but I remember the impact.

Byron, Reckful, rest in peace. You made the Rogue class something entirely different than just being a class in a game. Thank you! Thanks to the ones keeping his vod archive alive as well.

Jim Younkin. Tried viewing some old TSM videos. They're gone now but yeah. I hope you, April and the family's doing good.

Zerohour. Stay on top, boss! Strategies we discussed 10+ years ago are being acted upon right now. Thank you for sharing your mindset.

WTB Gold your vibe is sorely missed. That positivity is needed. Luckily I have a great passionate memory so I can just unlock those memories. Thank you. I truly hope you return this expansion and that your doing well but real life first. Always.

Gevlon, The Greedy Goblin, mindsets mindsets bro. Thank you! I'm valuing that ONE single bag slot space more than ever and there will be A LOT of purging going on once I have Warbank access ahaha. But I'll also keep certain things cause some stuff randomly goes up in value. Most doesn't, but a few things do. Thank you once again.

Take care!

Love,
Grayz aka Globalled 

No comments:

Post a Comment