The WoW or Gold Brainstormz Podcast Index

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Grayz in Battle for Azeroth - Twitter thoughts pt. 2


Here's some tweets that I tweeted today about BFA that I'll use to start off a series that I've thought about for years. Probably since WoD.

The idea is simply to share bit sized thoughts about my process while I play the game in a very specific way to meet my evergrowing needs of avoiding more and more time sinks.

The tweets
Alts? The plan was simple 2 days ago: Rush to 120 & sort out two  professions. 2x gathering ofc. 


Now? Rush to 116. Skip Mining altogether. Reach Drustvar. Set HS, begin farming Winter's Kiss. Level Herbalism. Ding 120. Complete all quests and get rich in the process


The simplicity of it is the best part: 

No excessive questing/grinding of x  until absolutely necessary. 

Make sure to have the most important parts all set for my current needs in the near future.

Adapt quickly when the situation requires.


Enjoy only using my main for grinds


And when the rest of the World burns complaining about the excessive grind I'll be laughing cause I found another way to survive just like I did in WoD as well as in Legion.

Don't hunt shinies. Hunt the most important preys. At all times.


Hunters Hunt!


Feels great to be back. And waste even less time amd enjoying myself even more at the same time ahahaha


This plan was created 5 days into an expansion which means that I've saved myself from weeks and/or even months of grinding before realizing that there's some really solid options that can make this experience a breeze. During the most daunting stretch of a launch patch. 


Important correction @ complete all Herbalism* quests. It only relates to the herbs I deem worthy the effort. So on alts it's Rank 2-3 on all herbs more or less. Except Anchor Weed where Rank 2 on alt is enuff.


Main has Rank 3. The combined will still yield more than a single R3


Also, on Alliance side the process might be repeated, if the Horde alts  happen to level too fast. I'm not in a hurry though so time tells.


Another thing. The normal Dungeon for Rank 3 A.W. might be worth doing if overgearing becomes abundant. Getting boosted in randoms is win


Especially since I actively avoid all PvE grinds like the plague in Las Vegas.

#woworgold 
#grayzlogic 
#Warcraft






















No comments:

Post a Comment